Monday, March 28, 2011

Dayan's having ear bumps - 17/3/2011

Dayan's ear is having those bumps, which I and Hb kinda suspect either too heaty or insects bites.. They will make him have fever, ear ache, and mummy heart pain. The bumps produce those pulpus in a big lump with yellow,green and blood mix. He always get this kind of stuff. on his toe,thighs, butts, face, even his eye lids inside which mummy has to be super hard-hearted to squeeze it all out over a week's time, if not it will harden and he then has to go for operation ( during all the squeezing, it really hurts like hell - I got it before hence I know how painful it is and it will spread). So I got squeeze it out for him at any parts of the body he kena, even his ear plus he is having fever and flu at the same time.

I got to know why he develop into such serious problems, 2 days later. He dig his own ear too deeply hence injured himself. Note: to See doctor later .

No comments:

Post a Comment